Sunday 8 May 2011

Round Two. Done.

I'm done.

Finito.

Second year of uni is over, and I'm kinda relived yet a little lost at the same time, I haven't had literally nothing to do for a long time! I don't even know where to start with all the little personal projects I've had in my head for the last year, that I can now do!

(Technically I still have an exam to do, but I'm ignoring that fact, as I'm no good with exams anyway, so there's no point stressing)

So now I'm free for a while before my year in industry starts (I realised I haven't really mentioned this yet, basically I have got a job at a couture wedding dress shop, and also I job making costumes for a media production thing....a post to come no doubt)

Lots to do from now till September 2012...

I've also got quite a few posts to catch up on, a few film reviews, shopping sprees, uni projects and general life...The Royal Wedding! I never got chance to mention....long story short...It was beautiful. There were tears. Dress was perfect. Loved it.



The next few posts will probably be catch ups of the last few weeks... enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment