Tuesday 11 January 2011

Why do you taunt me so...

I just made the mistake of looking at Topshops new items.....why, I do not know, as I've made a promise to myself and my mother that I'm going to curb my spending, due to the fact I've got quite a few holidays this year and a student loan doesn't go that far....

Anyway. I've looked. I've drooled. I've fallen in love and now I must resist...

Americana Hotpants £26

Open Back Sun Top £28
















Balcony Bralet £20

Mini Briefs £8
Open Back Shirt £38
Tapered Trousers £42

















Floral Bralet £20

Mini Briefs £6
Suede Peep Toe Platform £75
Cut Out Shoe Boot £68
















Trolley Case £98
Leather Lock Handle Bag £55

















Duck Feather Drops £10
Wing Pendant £10
Branch Claw Ring £10



I love the trolley case, would be perfect for my shorts breaks to Paris and New York this year, so cute! My jewellery addiction needs those pieces! Seriouslyyy!

Why did I look!?

No comments:

Post a Comment