Thursday 13 January 2011

Broody??

As you know from previous posts I'm wayyy too organised when it comes to future planning (the fact I have a cupboard full of things for my 'own' house is proof)

Well yesterday I took it a step further.....I bought baby clothes! (omg)
Actually it was because I work at Mothercare (I didn't go out specifically looking to buy baby clothes!) and there pieces from the Myleene Klass 'Baby K' range. They had gone really cheap in the sales and I've always loved them, when the new collection comes in I just diiieee! 


When we first started selling her designs, no one was keen on the idea of dressing babies in black, she seems very found of that colour. Honestly though, there are some gorgeous items.
So anyway I bought a few bits, not necessarily for myself, for example if a friend or relative has a baby any time soon, then obviously I'll give them as presents (even though I do really wanna keep them!)
(Oh and I'm not pregnant or planning on getting pregnant any time soon, just to clear that up :))


Boys Chunky Knit - Was £18 Now £12

Boys Guitar Top - Was £10 Now £4

Ruffle Dress - Was £28 Now £8

Button Detail Vest - Was £8 Now £4

Fair isle Knit Jumper - Was £18 Now £12

Bouderie Anglaise Romper with Hat - Was £25 Now £10
I actually quite like the idea of designing kids clothes, I think it would be interesting being able to use bright colours and cute trims...awww I can see it now....a kids catwalk show! 
AWESOME :)

2 comments: