Tuesday 4 January 2011

Welcome to my Home

For the last year I've been collecting little bits and bobs for when I get my own place.....premature I know, but I get so excited about it all, planning the decor and dinner parties....(ahhh I need to get out more)

So if I see a bargain I get it, so far my collection consists of a lot of vintage/cupcake style things......that whole cutesy image will probably be long gone by the time I'm housed but I'll keep buying :)

Here are some of my inspirations for the interior I just loveeee

www.thekitchenwitch.net
www.allaboutyou.com
www.countryliving.com
www.shoponline2011.com
It's all so clean and fresh and homely....

I bought these the other day, as I'm also a bit of a wanna be 'desperate housewife' I like baking, sooooo

Bun Cases from Marks & Spencer / Coasters from Accessorize

Don't you think the coasters are so cute! I also thought the heart shaped bun cases would be perfect for future valentines days :)

By the way.....if I had to be one of the 'Housewives' I'd be Susan, ditsy, funny and just trying to do the right thing.....oh and she also gets Mike as a husband....hmmm yum!

2 comments:

  1. Design my house pleeeeeeeeeease I want them all ><

    Look at this I saw on Paperchase earlier, I really want it for some unknown reason. There's one in Eldon Square, I'm fighting the urge to go buy it.

    http://www.paperchase.co.uk/kitchen/vintage-rose-fine-porcelain-tea-for-one/invt/00477568/

    Really want this too

    http://www.paperchase.co.uk/vintage-rose-trinket-box/invt/00477251/

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww their cute! Get them, it's not like their stupidly expensive! :) xx

    ReplyDelete