Sunday 10 April 2011

Goodies from the City of Dreams...

Not that I had much time for shopping after all the running around we did :) But here are a few souvenirs I did bring back from my trip...

Macy's $20

Forever 21 $3.80
Forever 21 $2.40
Forever 21 $5.00




















I love Forever 21! I first discovered the store 2 years ago in Florida, they have an online store that delivers to the UK and apparently there are a few stores in England but I like it as my holiday shop, it's kinda like New Look, some things are really cheap and everyday, but they also have on trend items for the season, it's very popular in New York....I spotted at least 3 stores within a few streets of each other, huge stores...we shopped in there till 1am in the morning on a Sunday...how cool is that! Guess that's why they call it the city that never sleeps!


Now my main purchase, which I knew I was treating myself to before I went....my new baby.....

Lumix Panasonic Camera $idontevenwannasayhowmuch
 As you know, I'm quite into photography so decided it was time I invested in some 'proper gear' so we visited the worlds largest electronics store (my dads dream) and a very helpful guy helped me choose the right camera for me and accessories....so I've tried it out and I love it! I've never had a camera like it before, except the occasional go on my dads old SLR. I think it will come in very handy for my photography project next week....(post will follow no doubt)

Obviously brought back lots of American sweets and chocolates for the family...suitcase just made it through under the weight limit (but that's no surprise for me :))

Next time...I'm taking an empty case

No comments:

Post a Comment