Sunday 19 December 2010

A little trip

I took a little visit to London last week. 

Visited the V&A museum which seems to get better every time. Explored the Peter Rabbit exhibition and the Theatre and Performance exhibition, which displayed loads of brilliant costumes from stage shows. 




After getting lost in there for what seemed like hours we headed off to Harrods...which I've never experienced before, so I was a little excited :) It was amazing! Like a giant Santa's Grotto. I got some shots of the window displays which were just a masterpiece in themselves. 
As you can imagine it was soooo busy with Christmas shoppers it was mental! Really made me feel Christmassy.




I'm also impressed with the fact I think I'm getting better at working out the tube.....sort of :)

No comments:

Post a Comment