Monday 8 November 2010

Spare pennies

So I got paid on Friday and decided to treat myself as I found out New Look were doing free delivery...

Velvet Body Con Dress £9.99 from £14.99



Now I'm not usually a fan of velvet, but it's everywhere at the moment so I thought I'd give it a go, I also went for 'Hornblower Blue' rather than my usual black. I'm thinking this could come in handy nearer Christmas when the Christmas outings kick off!
Bow Tights £4.00
 I love these tights, I've seen them all over for ages, and I also saw someone wearing them at uni and they looked so cute, so I had to get them, I think they may look quite nice with the velvet dress??
Corsage Shoe £10 from £25
Velvet Bow Shoe £10 from £25

No I can never have enough shoes! I mean they were a bargain at £10 each! How could I not :) I'm sure they will be worn at some point, however I don't know where I'm going to store them! oops...
Wing Ring £4.99

Feather Ring £5.99

And if you haven't already realized, I have an obsession with jewelry (4 jewelry boxes full to be precise) IT WAS BUY ONE GET ONE FREE! Don't judge me I can't help it

So that was my spending spree this weekend, as you can see I'm a bargain hunter, I LOVE sale :) Pictures to come once it's all delivered!


No comments:

Post a Comment