Monday 1 November 2010

New Love

I actually love Illustrator.
I just wish I had time in my busy schedule to use it more and to it's full potential! Yeah it takes a while to get the hang of it and to stop getting it confused with Photo shop, but my god, once you know what your doing, it's AMAZINGGGG!
Okay so maybe I'm getting a little over excited, but today after my digital design lesson I was so impressed with what I'd created.....I can't help it!



I'm actually ashamed to admit that at one point today I actually regretted my choice of a fashion design course and wished I'd have taken graphics! (I'm so sorry please forgive me love of fashion for ever doubting you)
We start designing our 10 garment range tomorrow, hopefully that will get me back into the fashion spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment