Sunday 24 October 2010

Netted Skirt Nightmare...

Okay...so I have the mission of making 2 heavily gathered net skirts for dance costumes by Friday...
Doesn't sound too bad, until you take into consideration I have uni work that needs completing and 1 day off this week. Help. 
I've never even made a 'tutu' before :S it takes a lot more net than I thought. Anyway the first one is finished, taking roughly 6 hours (working late into the night I may add) and even if I do say so myself, is looking pretty damn good
Of course neatening and trimming is required but that's the least of my worries at this stage.


It does give volume to the skirt, so hopefully it will meet my clients requirements!
I'll let you know later if they brought the girls luck in their competition....fingers crossed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment